A 4×4 tour of nature with panoramic views of the Temple of Segesta
Explore the landscape and forests
After a short introduction to the Segesta countryside the tour will cross farmland, vineyards and orchards where you can stop to taste seasonal fruit such as: such as grapes, mulberries, pomegranates, melons, figs etc. During the tour, various breaks with explanations on the territory and history of the place are taken.
- Pick and taste seasonal fruit
- Learn about Mediterranean flora and fauna
- Experience the panoramic view of the Egadi Islands
- Stroll through the woods amidst scenic views of the Gulf of Castellammare
- See the archaeological site of the Temple of Segesta from a high standpoint.
This is a chance to become immersed in the landscape and forest of Monte Pispisa which is home to Kestrels and Peregrine Falcons, where the famous Temple of Segesta can be seen from above in a panoramic view along with fantastic sights of western Sicily.
Senses Safari 4×4 Tour
From: Segesta archaeological park.
Times: 2.30pm Every day.
Languages Spoken: Italian, English (others on request)
|Side by Side (4×4 Buggy)||2 people||€180|
|Jeep (small off-road)||4 people||€250|